Thursday 8 October 2009

After declining to go to the library the previous night..



CM: So the next time you guys are going to the library, lemme know okay, I wanna join..


Everyone: ...................................



CM: What? I can't study at home, can't seem to concentrate, no study table and all..




Everyone:










CM: What? So I can't study and work hard now la, is it?




*Some minor altercation with Min Li over not going to the library when she asked*



Everyone:






And that's when something clicked in my head..



CM: Oh wait, oh no, did you guys mean the pub, Library in Cineleisure yesterday?



Everyone: (realizes he was being serious the whole time)



CM: ...... you guys did mean the pub, Library...



*MASSIVE LAUGHTER*



Min Li: I was like, fair enough la, he didn't go since he didn't know Pei Fern and her friends very well.... Why would Pei Fern be studying anyway?



*MORE LAUGHTER*



Heng Lean: I thought he was joking so I didn't wanna say anything..



Ka Seong: Yeah la, who would go study on a Friday night? Lucky you didnt show up with books and short pants yesterday!




CM:




No comments: