Monday 29 October 2007

Leave Me Alone!!!

You went out with this girl and you had a great time. The conversations were flowing and there were laughters all round. You find yourself really clicking with her, she's funny and not bad in the looks department too.


You start to have a crush on her, so you gathered the courage to ask her out and she reciprocated. You're the happiest person on the planet. There is a sudden surge of joy and delectation.


You did couples stuff together, no, not that kind, the innocent but fun bits like watching a movie and holding hands. She's everything you'd hoped for in a girlfriend. Nothing could possibly go wrong...




...until suddenly....



.
.
.
.
.
.
You wake up!!


!@#!@$!@$!111123124



That's when the big reality train hits you. You're still you, that relationship was non-existent but sweet Jesus, the crush and the happy memories are still there! Cue the frantic struggle to not slip into full consciousness just yet as you try to force yourself back to sleep. Often it works, but when it doesn't, my, you really do feel like you got dumped in real life.


It happened to me twice in a week and really, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. That "fucking hell, it was all a dream?!" feeling is akin to winning a lottery ticket only to find out that it was all just a sick prank from your family. Search that one up on youtube by the way, funny shit right there.


The trouble is, both of the girls are people I know in real life, no, I am not saying who because quite frankly, if someone dreamt that they were together with me, I'd freak out big time.


So what's the problem? Well, because I had a crush on them in my dreams, it kind of transferred into real life! So yes, I had a mini crush on these two real life girls (and am still having one now, in fact!) because of their actions in my dreams. I was like, fucking get off me!


Okay for the sake of progressing this story, one of them is an ex-girlfriend and one is a pretty close friend. What that means is, for the first few days of last week, I kinda had feelings for my ex all over again and a few days later, had a crush on one of my platonic friends! Where's the straitjacket?!


I can't even look at these two girls the same way anymore because I keep thinking about the stupid dreams! Can you believe how ridiculous this sounds?


Is there such thing as a Dream God because if there is, may his arse be infested by a thousand desert fleas and may his arms grow too short to scratch them!


Right now, I am just trying to wait for the second crush to wear off kinda like how the first one did but God damn it, it was so good while it lasted. Can you imagine how weird this is? Ahh, how I miss the non-existent good old days. Damn, I really loved those imaginary happy times..



Oh dream girl, I hardly knew ye..




P/S: this doesn't count as cheating on my girlfriend as it's not as if I had any real say over this.

No comments: