Saturday 21 March 2009

Re: Dream Relationships.



Re: This


My subconscious really does have an annoying propensity to spring dream girlfriends on me. And it's cool, you know, if the girl really was imaginary. You can wake up, laugh it off and carry on with your day because you can't really put a name to that face. Basically, she doesn't exist.


Unfortunately for me, when it does happen, it's always with someone I know or have met before. I have to then suffer for the rest of the day as you know how crushes are. They linger on your mind for days.


Needless to say, I'm posting this right now because I just got out of a dream relationship this morning. I actually woke up cursing when I realized it was "just a dream". It's weird, I know! I feel creeped out just typing this! No, it wasn't a wet dream. As described in the first post, it was just innocent, fun stuff. And yes, she is someone I know. Well, kinda, not really, but yeah, in a very loose way, I guess I can say I know her.


It's irrelevant, in any case, because you can swap her with anyone else and I'd probably have woken up feeling the same way.


Anyway, it got me thinking. Is this my mind's way of telling me something? I'm saying this because I actually felt a lot happier when I was in an imaginary relationship than I am in my real-life one! I can't say it surprises me though because my real-life relationship has been going rough for a little while now. Certain circumstances mean that it's still going on. No, she isn't pregnant!


So maybe my subconscious just decided to let me get a "feel" of how much better things can be to prod me on to break things off in real life.....


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

......or maybe I'm just a lunatic! Be right back. Need a cold shower...



No comments: