Wednesday 18 March 2009

People who should be lined up and shot dead


1) Drivers who don't indicate when switching lanes.


2) Drivers who don't give way when I indicate.


3) Drivers who don't wave thank you when I give way.


4) Drivers who tail-gate even though traffic is heavy. Hmm, I think there's a trend developing here.


5) People who chew with their mouths open. The noise is incredibly annoying, especially in a quiet room. I got used to chewing with my mouth closed when I was 6. What's your excuse?!


6) Empty vessels. Here's a tip to remember: Don't talk about something you know nothing about. It makes you looks silly. And it annoys me.


7) People who cut lines.


8) People who take Facebook way too seriously. "The layout's changed. OH NOESS!!!111" It's a freaking website. Get over it.


9) People who don't thank you when you hold the door open for them.


10) Football plastic fans. I swear if I see another "MAN U ROXX" or "LOSERFOOL!! LULZ!!"....


11) Attention seekers. Hey, nobody cares..


12) People who take the high ground when faced with a moral question. E.g. "Oh, I think looks doesn't matter, personality is what is important."

You don't really think that. It just seems like the right answer to you. Jog on..


13) People who like Soulja Boy's music.


14) People who use "You don't have to be a rocket scientist to..." It's incredibly unoriginal and boring. I usually disregard the opinion of anyone who includes this used-to-death cliche in their arguments.






If I come across as a miserable git, it's because it's all my pent up frustration over the past year from (having to deal with)/(running into) such people.



If you're one of the people in the list, I apologize for suggesting you should be shot dead. Here, have a picture of a cute, furry creature to lift your spirits:




1 comment:

Nick Khaw said...

Number 6. :thumbup:

According to my favorite wizard, Gandalf, "The wise speak only of what they know."

Gandalf :adore: