Monday 30 July 2012

Over to you


I finally submitted the thesis yesterday after some delays with the hardcover binding. You would think this would call for a celebration of epic proportions. After all, I have worked 3 years to build up to this day, right?


And you would be right.


mourinho-o

“Fuck yeah!!!!”



Alas, no. There is still the small matter of a viva voce to deal with. It’s just a formality apparently but I am not taking my chances. That means doing some proper prep work with the slides and the questioning and most importantly, not prematurely celebrating!


So for now, I’m just allowing myself some cautious optimism and a quiet fist pump. Really, a combination of this



cage_bliss


and this

tumblr_m6hbkxN8Q21rwcc6bo1_250




Of course, this also means I have a lot of free time on my hands now. Which means being able to do some proper job research, go for morning jogs, clear the massive backlog of books I have to read, enjoy some quality TV shows and hang out with family and friends….



… or wake up past noon every day, laze around browsing the internet and piss away the days. Either one’s fine, I suppose.

No comments: