Sunday 8 July 2012

Every passing day,

 

.. every paragraph, every keystroke brings me closer towards the submission of my thesis. After that, it will be out of my hands. The identity of the external examiner has been decided. I managed to scope her out and I am undecided if her frankly impressive academic history and list of achievements should scare or encourage me.

She’s a professor of pharmacology as well, so I am pretty sure that one of my chapters that deals with the conjugation of insulin to nanotubes will receive heavy scrutiny. Since I’m not a pharmacist by trade, I reckon I’ll have to get my colleagues from the School of Pharmacy to give that chapter a once-over. Yikes!

Almost there, almost there. Two more weeks until submission. It’s all bloody exciting, if I’m being honest.

1 comment:

trisha said...

Gambathe!!!! :) You can do it! :) :)