Wednesday 26 August 2009

The Perfect Breakfast


When I'm in a hurry to get to the campus in the mornings (which is just about every day), breakfast options are usually limited since I eat while I drive to save time. Crackers or a hastily-prepared cheese sandwich is usually how I get by. Suffice to say, it's not very enjoyable.



So today I decided to try something new and made a little detour to the Centrepoint Mcdonald's Drive-Thru to get something to eat during the 45 minute drive.



Now I've tried Mcdonald's breakfast before but never while driving and there's something about it that makes it so right. The Sausage McMuffin with Egg, besides being absolutely delicious, is just the right size to hold with one hand while driving. Ditto the hash brown. And gosh, I can really get used to hot milk tea in the morning.



Note: The act of eating and driving this morning was performed by a male driver. Ladies, please DO NOT attempt to replicate this dangerous act!



It's truly a wonderful way to start the morning. Makes me wonder why I don't do this more often. I definitely shall go back for more tomorrow!





Oh and did I mention the Sausage McMuffin with Egg is abso-bloody-lutely delicious?!




Dear Atheists: Proof that there is a God.





No comments: