Sunday 2 March 2008

It's 1.20 AM and...


.... I am so bored!!!!!!!!


Final year thesis is neither here nor there. Old friends are still overseas. Most of my friends that I know here are in Semenyih. Australian friends have all gone back (you all know who you are!).


It's the peak period now. Courseworks are piling up, deadlines are looming. It's going to be work, work, work till May. For now, however, I need a spark in my life. Something. Anything.



Winning a lottery, meeting someone new, a breakthrough in my assignment, a car accident, discovering a new place to eat, getting caught in the middle of a gang fight, meeting a celebrity, saving a baby from a burning building, stumbling into a long lost friend, finding an envelope filled with cash, finding an envelope filled with Chinese talismans, getting chased by a do
g, chasing a dog, getting struck by lightning, a paper cut, falling down the stairs, getting shot in the ass, helping an old lady cross the road, helping the chicken cross the road, bitten by a radioactive spider, whatever!!



Just make something happen to break the monotony. The routine is killing me!!!





No comments: