Thursday 15 February 2007

Thank God for Blogger

Yeah, I was sceptical at first but I must say Blogger really kicks ass. So finally, I found a blog provider user-friendly and comfortable enough to call home. I am useless with HTML so I will stick to the available blog layouts. Haven't blogged in ages, so I am gonna have to shake some of the blogging rust off.



I have been spending a lot of time on Youtube recently and found a couple of gems, so I included a links section on the side-bar. I've only added a couple of links there so I don't over-flood it but I ll be adding more to the list as time goes by so check the vids out.


I realized I have hardly blogged about my Nottingham life at all which is a pity because there are loads to talk about, i.e. the Christmas travelling, Notts life in general, the one week in Raleigh Park and LOADS MORE, I should remind myself to do a mega summary one of these days..



If it's any news at all, I am going to Old Trafford again next month, going to clock up the visits before I go back to Malaysia, and the good news is, this time I am not going alone. The not-so-good news is out of the 7 who are going, only 2 are United supporters but oh well..



It's getting late here but now that I have a blog service I enjoy using, I ll have loads to tell, so there should be more updates over the coming week.

No comments: